Design that’s highly innovative and efficient
- Efficiency rating of up to 95% AFUE.
- ENERGY STAR® certified which means it meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2017. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2017 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Modulating capability allows burner to fire at a rate as low as 20% of its full capacity to perfectly match comfort needs.
- Electronic ignition control burns fuel only when necessary, reducing energy costs.
Here are some of the top features of the GWM-IE:
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, which means energy savings
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Stainless steel, finned-tube heat exchanger design—converts waste energy into usable heat
- Sealed combustion—minimizes fan noise and provides quiet, soothing heat
- Modulating capability—allows burner to fire at a rate as low as 20% of its full capacity to perfectly match your comfort needs
- Stainless steel, finned-tube heat exchanger design—is self-cleaning and extremely durable
- Stainless steel mesh burner—provides greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than aluminized steel burners
- CPVC flue condensate collector—is corrosion resistant and eliminates the use of metal in venting area