Every year heating and cooling systems need to be cleaned and inspected. Expert Air Control, LLC offers a maintenance agreement to take that obligation off your yearly to-do list.
What is a Preventative Maintenance Agreement?
It is an agreement between the homeowner and Expert Air Control, LLC It states that our experienced technicians will handle the routine annual maintenance on your heating and cooling system and adds you to our priority customer list.
- Priority scheduling for service
- 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, emergency service (after hours rates apply)
- Exceeds the maintenance requirements for new equipment warranty protection
- 10% Discount on repairs
- Lower utility bills
- Fewer repairs
- Reduces potential repairs
- Extended equipment life
- Improved performance
- Safer systems
- For your peace of mind our uniformed technicians have all been background checked
Familiarity With Your System
When you sign up for a Preventative Maintenance Agreement it will help save you time and time is money. We will have the information from your heating/cooling system on file. Also, to have our friendly, well trained, service techs in your home is a great relief. We want to make the worry of your heating and cooling system ours instead of yours.
Annual Tune Up Procedures may include:
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Test and adjust flue draft as necessary
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean and adjust pulley and belts
- Adjust electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps on motors
- Check thermostat
- Lubricate ALL moving parts
- Clean condensate drains, if necessary
- Measure temperature difference in ductwork
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check air intake and exhaust vent
- Efficiency check, where applicable
- Clean air filters and recommend replacement, if applicable
It is a reputation that has been built by making and keeping 5 key promises to each and every customer.
- We promise to act with integrity and professionalism in everything we do.
- We promise to only offer products we believe in and would feel comfortable putting in our own homes.
- We promise to deliver excellence in our workmanship.
- We promise to treat your home with respect which means keeping the work area safe and clean and thoroughly cleaning up behind ourselves.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open and be available to you before during and after the project.